Information to International student
The college will not be liable for any overstayed and Students will be responsibility to their own overstay, International Student Department (ISD) will be assist the student to clear the overstayed and all the result will be follow to immigration acts. A fine or jailed of overstayed may be imposing by Malaysian Immigration Department to the student.
In the event of student OVERSTAY Less than 7 days
- Student must write a letter to the Malaysian Immigration Department explaining why the student did not renew the Student pass.
- Student must be present at the Malaysian Immigration Department with a college representative to submit the Application form and the documents certified by college.
- Student will receive a warning letter from the Malaysian Immigration Department.
- Any fine charges incurred are to be borne by the student.
In the event of student OVERSTAY more than 7 days
- Student must write a letter to the Malaysian Immigration Department explaining why the student did not renew the student pass.
- Student must be present at the Malaysian Immigration Department with college representative to submit the application form.
- Malaysian Immigration Department may detain a student for 14 days after he/she has overstayed for more than a week.
- A fine of RM1, 000.00 may be imposing by Malaysian Immigration Department to the student.
- A fine of RM10 000 plus a jail term will be imposed.
- Any penalties incurred are to be borne by the student.
When you have a
If you renew/change your passport, please transfer your student pass to the new passport immediately. Your student pass will not be valid in the old passport. Bring your old and new passport/s to International Student Department (ISD) so that its staff will advise you on what to do.
Students who wish to change colleges after they have obtained visa will need to obtain approval from the Ministry of Higher Education of Malaysia and Malaysian Immigration Department.
Students need to bring his/her passport to IS Office for processing the cancellation of student pass and getting the release letter.
Once the student pass has been cancelled, the student need to bring to the new college his/her passport for processing a new application with the new college.
If the student didn’t informed the college, a police report will be lodge against the student. The college will not be liable for anything which might happen to the student.