How to Apply
The students can only come to Malaysia if the application is approved by Ministry of Higher Education & Immigration Department of Malaysia. The application processing time is estimated about 2 month after we received completed documents.
The college will not be responsible if the student decided to come to Malaysia without getting approval from the college, Ministry of Higher Education & Immigration Department of Malaysia.
NOC & Eligibility Letter is a certificate of recognition which the potential student need to get the endorsement from the relevant authority from the country of origin of the student i.e. Ministry of Education, Education department, etc. apply for Sub-Sahara Country and NOC for Sudan student who wish to study in Malaysia.
The student needs to submit the NOC & Eligibility Letter to the college for further approval from the Malaysian Higher Education Department.
Please refer and request from International Student Department (ISD) for the Forms/Checklists and etc.
Necessary Documents & Procedures
- 8 pieces – Photographs (passport size photographs with blue background)
- 2 copies – Photostat valid passport (full page) minimum one year validity.
- Previous education documents such as senior high school certificate, high school certificate, other certificates, exam
- results & other related education documents (with translation)
- * Eligibility Letter – for Sub-Sahara Country
- * Non Objection Certification (NOC) – for students from Sudan.
- Other related education documents (with English translation)
- Pre-Arrival Medical report from origin countries
Download medical report form | File size: 64kb
- Processing Fees (Non refundable) (to be advice)